I found a new issue about the lidar project pose calculation code. I will publish a brief description o the issue in an article. Sorry for not updating you in a while. If you’re interested in anything at any time just contact me!
New lidar code completed
I’ve completed the code for the lidar. It’s done, I’m proceeding to work on the x y counting algorithm.
New lidar shipping delayed
Unfortunately due to amazon shipping problems, the lidar didn’t arrive. It may arrive tomorrow or I may have to order a replacement.
Lidar project: Upgrading to a new lidar
Due to problems with the neato xv-11 lidar, I upgraded to the Rpilidar A1 lidar. For the full report, refer here.
Tcp bug fixed
The tcp project in the lidar project has been successfully fixed. Now, the whole source code will go on GitHub shortly. Now back on x y algorithm.
Lidar project delayed but will start working on it
Lidar project is delayed because I had other work to do but will start working on it shortly. Still fixing the tcp problem (bug cause is already found.) Then will start continuing on the x y counting algorithm.
Lidar project tcp problems
The problem is that the socket on VS is nonblocking because of I’m using CASyncSocket. Leaving socket nonblocking but working on a fix. Get updated here in the posts section.
Lidar project status
I’ve tested the updated algorithm but it still isn’t working that well, I need to find out why. But I also discovered an issue about the tcp communication, currently fixing that bug. Comment if you want to have detailed information about the bug.