Unfortunately due to amazon shipping problems, the lidar didn’t arrive. It may arrive tomorrow or I may have to order a replacement.
The tcp project in the lidar project has been successfully fixed. Now, the whole source code will go on GitHub shortly. Now back on x y algorithm.
Lidar project is delayed because I had other work to do but will start working on it shortly. Still fixing the tcp problem (bug cause is already found.) Then will start continuing on the x y counting algorithm.
The problem is that the socket on VS is nonblocking because of I’m using CASyncSocket. Leaving socket nonblocking but working on a fix. Get updated here in the posts section.
I’ve tested the updated algorithm but it still isn’t working that well, I need to find out why. But I also discovered an issue about the tcp communication, currently fixing that bug. Comment if you want to have detailed information about the bug.
I successfully migrated all my projects pages on wordpress, you can see them.
Transferring my projects to WordPress. Site migration ETA: today-saturday
I installed wordpress on my site, so I won’t have to write the plain html by hand. Not all pages are available currently. Temporary outages may happen.